Answers to commonly asked questions
- How do I install DolphinWallet?
Go to DolphinWallet.io and click the “Open DolphinWallet Dapp” button, which will take you to the DolphinWallet web browser dapp. Also you can click the “Browser Extension” button if you want use Extension editon.
- Do I need cryptocurrency to use DolphinWallet?
No. You can accept signature requests from sites without any value in your account. Having cryptocurrencies in your DolphinWallet account (such as ETH, ERC-20, TRON TRC-20 tokens) will allow you to invest, trade, play games, own unique digital items (NFT collectibles), and much more.
- I’m a DolphinWallet Web browser user. How do I use the same wallet in DolphinWallet Extension or Mobile App?
You can use the same DolphinWallet on both Extension and Mobile app.
Simply install DolphinWallet and import your existing wallet using your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- How do I get funds (digital currency) into DolphinWallet?
You can also request funds from a friend by sending them a payment request, showing your QR code in person, or by sharing your public address.
- How do I transfer my existing ETH/TRX and tokens to DolphinWallet?
You can send ETH/TRX and tokens from another wallet to a new DolphinWallet account. Simply copy your new DolphinWallet public address and go to your existing wallet or exchange to send funds to your new wallet address.
- How do I send ETH/TRX and tokens?
Click/tap the “Send” button on your wallet homepage.
- How do I receive ETH/TRX and tokens?
Click/tap the “Receive” button on your wallet homepage.
- Why do I always need to unlock？
For security reasons, we do not store your account information when you first enter a page.In other words any dolphinwallet initialized page doesn’t have any of your any information related about your wallet security information, so you must enter you password to unlock your Dolphinwallet account.
- How to fix“fail:insufficient funds for intrinsic transaction cost.” error message.
(1)Ethereum network, please make sure you have enough ERC20 token and ETH， because Ethererum need gas, please visit this link：https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/gas/
(2)Tron network:You must have enough engery and bandwith. please check this link: https://developers.tron.network/docs/resource-model
- Pending Transactions on Ethereum
- How to get miss-chain coins back?